The Nautilus Travel Guide FAQ - More Info
*termos e condições aplicáveis*
Welcome to The Nautilus Ultra-Itinerary, where you can expect the unexpected and forget about the word no. Curated especially for thrill-seekers in mind, you can experience The Nautilus like no other. Including the very best of the already incredible options we have, the ultra-itinerary includes staying in our ‘castle on the sand’, The Nautilus Mansion, a private yacht cruise amidst sunset hues and a voyage to the unrivalled Hanifaru Bay, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, for a sub-aqua dance with the manta rays. Top off your ultra-itinerary by skydiving from heights of 12,000ft above the Indian Ocean. The Nautilus’ Ultra-Itinerary is yours to make the unbelievable simply unforgettable.
Begin crafting your bespoke ultra-itinerary with our team now at email@example.com.
Our Suggested inclusions for a seven-night stay
The Nautilus is all about bespoke experiences and hyper-personalisation. Offering liberation and freedom unconditional in every step of your journey, YOU are the creator of “a world of your own making”.
At the very minimum, however, your ultra-itinerary should include:
– A stay in The Nautilus’ 922 sqm Mansion that can accommodate up to six of your loved ones, a three-bedroom castle on the sand with your private infinity pool and situated on the most spectacular spot on the beach. The Mansion is kitted out with custom furnishings created from hand-selected objets d’art and materials of the highest quality;
– A unique crystal singing bowl holistic spa treatment at full moon that supports you to experience increased states of peace and clarity;
– Classic Maldivian big game fishing on The Nautilus’ special luxury boat, fully equipped with all the best modern game fishing gadgets where you could catch species as large as sails fish;
– Snorkelling at Hanifaru Bay, the largest known manta feeding station amidst the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve or diving around the 40+ world-class Baa atoll dive sites with a great chance of seeing manta rays and potentially even whale sharks;
– A venturesome escape to a nearby turtle reef; an adrenaline-seeking skydive;
– An Indian Ocean adventure trip to a secluded and private sandbank aboard one of The Nautilus‘ yachts built with the most luxurious and high-spec fittings and furnishings or your very private seaplane. On your secluded and private sandbank, you can enjoy a romantic sunset cocktail and dinner, movie screening and even sleep under the stars too followed by sunrise yoga and champagne breakfast upon your awakening – and of course, our 64-foot yacht is always at disposal throughout this once-in-a-lifetime experience;
– A sustainability focused coral planting activity
And if you are working abroad, you can even include The Nautilus’ workation offerings with a private sand-bank office setup
Note: Skydiving is a third-party service, therefore this service is subject to availability. Bookings must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the activity date. Full payment is required one week prior to the activity and cancellation less than 3 days prior to activity incurs 25% of the total charges. If cancelled less than 24 hours, 100% charges will be levied.
Begin crafting your bespoke ultra-itinerary with our team now at firstname.lastname@example.org